After you have submitted your Application Form for College, the next step in the process of Admissions is the Personal Interview with our College Counselor.
The purpose of this interview step has several objectives and the most important one is the goal of determining whether the program meets the needs of the applicant.
This is like having a personal College Advisor at your disposal for guiding your career, forward.
1. Is the course going to aid in the applicants career objectives
2. Is the applicant qualified to enter into the course assignment
3. Does the applicant have enough time to engage and invest into the course work
In other words,
We want the applicant to succeed to the next level as a result of the College Education.
The other objectives of the personal counselor inverview are:
1. To give a guided tour of the facility.
2. To provide a through presentation of the training program.
3. To provide information on the tuition and fees.
Upon completition of the counselor interview, all should be completed to getting you on your way to class assignment.